Latest Lockdown Changes
As of today (Monday 11th May 2020) Jersey have now entered Level 3 of lockdown.
The new changes include:
- Islanders may be outside for up to 6 hours in total each day
- Islanders can meet with up to 5 other people outside
- Restaurants and cafes can operate physically-distanced outdoor food
- Open air recreational sites can welcome visitors
- Large non-essential retail shops are also able to reopen
People are reminded to continue to keep a physical distance of 2m from anyone not from their own household.
Please visit the below website for more information: